Monday, November 16, 2009

Maybe I should read the manual?


This was fun. I hope you can see it clearly. I did some machine quilting on the motifs on this panel.
My sewing machine was making a beep as I stitched forward and backward.

I thought it was yelling at me for holding in the reverse stitch button, but I discovered it was offering to go backward without me holding in the button. Imagine that!

I wonder what other wonderful things my machine does that I don't know about. I'm sure that the functions I use are only the tip of the iceberg.

Here is some knitting I've been working on for years. Good thing I don't do a blog focused on knitting because it would be pretty sparse.

This is a baby afghan made using Carol Duvall pattern. Is she still on TV? If so, it must be at a time that doesn't fit my schedule. Anyway, this pattern is really easy. (Believe me, it has to be in order for me to make it.) It makes kind of a thick double knit that's nice and cushy for baby. I do not have a recipient in mind for this blanket, but maybe some day.

Note: I can't get the page to load for this pattern. It is dated 2001. If you would like a photocopy mailed to you, send me an e-mail with your address.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...